General guidelines for Incoming International students/postdocs/visiting scholars
Before Arriving at IISc
- Have you obtained the appropriate Indian visa?
- Have you obtained health insurance for the entire duration of your stay?
- Have you ensured that you have enough finances to support yourself during your entire stay?
- Have you completed the online information form?
- Do you have sufficient number of passport size photographs of yourself?
- Based on the availability, you would be provided an accommodation in the campus.
- Only minor illnesses can be treated at the Institute Health Centre. Therefore it is mandatory to carry an appropriate health insurance that covers the entire duration of your stay at IISc.
Complete Online application form
In case of questions, please contact OIR office.