- The M.Tech. (course) Program admissions for international students has been approved by academic senate of IISc in January 2019. The details of the available programs and eligibility is available here. The candidates that are admitted will be eligible for scholarship and fees structure will be similar to General candidates (details can be found here)
- Candidates who hold non-Indian passports (OCI card holders have to apply under regular admissions, not considered as International students)
- Candidates with equivalent degrees as specified in the eligibility of M.Tech. programs (access the list and eligible degree programs here)
- The medium of instruction for Bachelor’s program (or equivalent) should have been English.
- should qualify in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2017 /2018 / 2019) and have valid GATE score
Procedure (2 steps):
- Shortlisting based on GATE score for interview
- Interviewing (either via skype or personal appearance) of shortlisted candidates
The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.
Procedure for Applying
- Application Form (available only online): The online application may be prepared and submitted by accessing the google form during 15 April to 10 May 2019. There is no application fees. You require google account for filling the form.
- You are required to have the following scanned/digital copies for completing the application form
- Scanned copy of Passport size Photograph (size less than 2 MB in an image format)
- Scanned copy of signature (size less than 1 MB in an image or PDF format)
- Clear Scanned copy of photograph page of passport with details like passport no and nationality clearly spelled out (PDF or image), size less than 10 MB.
- You will also require details and score obtained in GATE exam (as given in eligibility section)
Applications opening date: April 15, 2019
Applications closing date: May 10, 2019 by 5:30 PM IST
Interview dates: May 11 – May 17, 2019
Declaration of Results: May 20, 2019
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org